These words have the following meanings:
Porting will be allowed and Customers will receive their PAC Code only if they have used the services atleast once.
These words have the following meanings:
- Account means the airtime account that we use to record your Top-up Vouchers and Charges;
- Additional Charges mean the additional cost that you will be charged. The Additional Charges and terms and conditions for Additional Services are available on our website and can also be obtained from our Customer Services Team;
- Additional Services are services that we offer to supply which are added to the Services when you request them, or where we do not require you to request them when you use them. The Charges and terms and conditions for Additional Services are available online and from our customer services team;
- Agreement means these terms and conditions;
- Basic Services means the services we supply to you other than Additional Services including but not limited to call and messaging services that we provide using the Network;
- Call Credit Transfer means the service "Call Credit Transfer" (CCT) as defined on our website;
- Carrier means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers;
- Charges are the charges applicable for the Service including, but not limited to, usage and service charges and the charges applicable for any Additional Services that you order from us or use;
- Consumer means a person acting for purposes outside his/her business;
- Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- Contract means the contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these terms and conditions;
- Credit means credit recorded against a Top-up Voucher;
- Delight, we, our and us means Mundio Services BV, a company registered in the Netherlands with registration number 61283770, with registered office at Vogelstruys Hullenbergweg 278-308, 1101 BV Amsterdam, The Netherlands, trading as Delight.
- Delight SIM means a SIM card provided to you by us that remains our property and which when used with the Equipment grants you access to the Services;
- Equipment is any equipment you use to access the Services where that equipment is approved for use on the Network by us;
- First Top-Up means the first time you Top-Up on your SIM Card which was included in your Starter Pack. For the avoidance of doubt any preloaded Credit on your SIM Card does not include the definition of First Top-Up;
- Goods means the goods you agree to purchase from us, including but not limited to Top-up Vouchers, which goods give access to the Services;
- Merchant means Mundio Group companies collecting payments on behalf of Mundio Services BV
- Multifunctional Top-up Voucher is a payment mechanism that we permit you to purchase and thus use the Services which may be purchased in physical or electronic form;
- Network means the mobile communications network we use to provide you with the Services;
- Number means the mobile telephone number we assign to you or which you port to us;
- Payment Information means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
- Personal Information means information we hold about you that you provide to us or which we collect whilst providing the Service to you and includes but is not limited to personal data and traffic data;
- Promotional Terms and Conditions means the additional terms and conditions that relate to any promotional offers that we offer from time to time and as set out in Clause 25;
- Roaming means making and receiving calls whilst abroad via a local network operator; This is an Additional Service therefore Additional Charges will apply;
- Services mean the Basic Services and any Additional Services that we provide to you which you access using a Delight SIM.
- SIM card a subscriber identity module (SIM) stores data for GSM mobile users such as numbers, personal security keys and stored messages.
- Standard Tariff is the tariff that is charged after First Top-Up of the SIM Card in Starter Pack;
- Starter Pack means a SIM Card and information that you have purchase either online or from a retail outlet. The SIM Card Starter Pack you choose to purchase may or may not have preloaded Credit on it;
- Starter Pack Tariff means tariff rates which is charged on a Starter Pack until after First Top-Up is credited to the SIM Card thereafter the Standard Tariff will apply on the entire remaining Credit;
- System means any online communications infrastructure that Delight makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- Top-Up means when you add Credit to your SIM Card by purchasing through Multifunctional Vouchers, Electronic Voucher or on-line facility;
- User/Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Delight and acting in the course of their employment;
- Virus is a computer program that can corrupt, damage or destroy a computer system of its data without the permission and/or knowledge of the user of the system it infects.
- Website means the website that you are currently using (www.delightmobile.nl) and any sub-domains of this site (www.delightmobile.nl/en/myaccount/login) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions;
- We, Us and Our means Delight ;
- You and Your means the Customer.
- Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an adult.
- This Agreement is formed once we accept a request for Services from you.
- Once the Agreement is formed, we will open an Account for you and provide you with a Number.
- Where we provide you with a Delight SIM we will activate it as soon as possible after the Agreement is formed.
- From 1 June 2014, Dutch SIMs with a Number beginning by 06 shall not be used with data-only applications, which are data solutions without voice such as tablets and e-books. If you are willing to use your Delight SIM card with a data-only application, you need to advise us and we will provide you with a Dutch Number beginning by 097. Please note that using a Dutch Number beginning by 06 for data-only applications will be illegal from 1 June 2014.
- You agree that by using the Services or registering a Multifunctional Top-up Voucher against your Account you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to pay the Charges.
- We own the SIM Card and you can only use the SIM Card to use the Services.
- You agree to take all possible measures to avoid any damage, loss or abuse of Delight SIM.
- If your Delight SIM card is lost, stolen or damaged so that you no longer have the ability to access the Services, you must report it to Customer Service Team as soon as possible. We reserve the right to carry out validation checks at any time and without consent. We may charge you a replacement Delight SIM.
- We aim to enable you to always use the Services. Unfortunately these may be affected by matters beyond our control, including but not limited to the weather, other networks and faults, or by our maintenance of the Network.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to avoid periods of unavailability and to try and resolve any problems within our control as soon as possible.
- We will use reasonable efforts to maintain Content but it may be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date and is provided to you on an “as is basis”.
- We will not be liable to you or any other party for any action you take in reliance upon the accuracy, completeness or continuous supply of Content.
- We use reasonable efforts to make commercial arrangements to enable access to networks in foreign countries so the Services can be used whilst abroad (Roaming) but we cannot and do not guarantee the quality and coverage of foreign networks.
- Pursuant to clause 6(a), Roaming is not available in all Countries you must therefore contact Customer Services Team before you travel abroad to confirm that Roaming will be available.
- Roaming is an Additional Service and Additional Charges apply. You can visit our Website (www.delightmobile.nl) to check the Additional Charges or alternatively contact Customer Service Team who will be able to provide you with the information on Additional Charges.
- You may need to change the settings on your hand set (mobile phone) in order to be able to use the Services abroad (Additional Charges apply).
- You should check that you have enough Credit on your Account before you travel abroad. Depending upon which foreign countries you are travelling to, there may not be the facility or Service for you to be able to Top-Up your Credit.
Pursuant to Clause 6.a. to 6.e., it is your responsibility to contact Customer Services Team and check before you travel abroad that:
- Roaming is available at your destination(s);
- Your handset is set at the correct settings for Roaming;
- You know the Charges for Roaming and Additional Charges; and
- You have enough Credit on your Account to be able to use the Services.
- To be able to use the Services you must ensure that you have sufficient Credit. In particular you will not be able to use a Service where you have no Credit or where the amount of Credit is less than the minimum charge for that Service.
- As Charges are incurred they will be deducted from the Credit. Charges incurred simultaneously are deducted simultaneously. In the event that the Credit is insufficient to meet all Charges due those contracted for earlier will receive preference thus Charges for Additional Services shall be applied in the order in which those Additional Services were ordered by you and shall be applied after Charges due for the Basic Services.
- The Charges are available online at www.delightmobile.nl and from our customer services department.
- You must pay for the Services in advance and do this by purchasing Multifunctional Top-up Vouchers. Once you register a Multifunctional Top-up Voucher it, and its Credit, is recorded against your Account and Charges applied to your Account are deducted from the Credit attached to that Multifunctional Top-up Voucher.
- Where you have more than one Multifunctional Top-up Voucher recorded against your Account the Charges will be deducted from the available Credit on the earliest activated Top-up Voucher first.
- Multifunctional Top-up Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and will expire if you do not use all the related Credit within the period or before the deadline stated on or with the Top-up Voucher itself.
- The Credit and Debit Card payments are processed by the Mundio Group company Chillitalk Limited (registered in the United Kingdom under number 5506630, registered office at 54 Marsh Wall, London E14 9TP, United Kingdom) (“Merchant”) on behalf of Mundio Services BV (registered in the Netherlands under number 61283770, registered office at Vogelstruys Hullenbergweg 278-308, 1101 BV Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
- The PayPal payments are processed by the Mundio Group company Mundio Network Limited (registered in the United Kingdom under number 8693390, registered office at 54 Marsh Wall, London E14 9TP, United Kingdom) (“Merchant”) on behalf of Mundio Services BV (registered in the Netherlands under number 61283770, registered office at Vogelstruys Hullenbergweg 278-308, 1101 BV Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
- Customers who are using PayPal to top up their account will not be able to use the Call Credit Transfer service. This restriction is not applicable to other means of payment.
- Security of your personal information: Delight Mobile uses advanced security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. Your details, credit card numbers and PINs are protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when transferred over the internet.
You agree NOT to use the Services and NOT to permit any third party to use the Services:
- For anything unlawful, immoral or improper;
- To make offensive or nuisance communications in whatever form, or to make or receive reverse charge calls;
- With equipment that is not approved for use with the Network including, but not limited to, SIM-boxes and SIM-gateways;
- To supply goods or services to any third party;
- To send, receive, upload, download or otherwise facilitate any material which is offensive, indecent, defamatory, of a menacing nature, a nuisance, a breach of privacy, an infringement of copyright or any other intellectual property right or otherwise unlawful;
- To gain access to the services of any third party voice over internet protocol calling provider unless expressly permitted by us;
- To transmit a Virus; and
- For the purposes of providing telephony and/or other services to third parties which rely on the Services.
You agree TO:
- Give us any information we reasonably request;
- Follow our reasonable instructions;
- Comply with the instructions and demands of other networks where you are roaming;
- To inform us of any changes in your contact details where you have previously registered these with us. Where you fail to do so you agree that delivery of notice to the contact details we have is effective; and
- Tell us of any claim as soon as possible.
- Fair use policies may apply to specific Services that we provide to you. Where they do we will post them on our website and you agree to abide by them.
- Any failure to comply with any of the terms of this clause 6 is a breach of this Agreement that entitles us to terminate this Agreement.
Where you order Goods from us and we have confirmed acceptance of your order the following terms apply:
- If the Goods are defective, you must inform us within 7 days. If you fail to do, you are deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made we shall deactivate the Goods. If on inspection / investigation we find the goods to be defective, you shall be entitled to provision of replacement Goods of the same type and denomination.
We may suspend or cease supplying the Services to you without warning where:
- You are in breach of one or more terms of these terms and conditions or someone who uses your Delight SIM or Equipment is in breach of them;
- The Network breaks down or needs maintenance. Delight tries to minimise these cases;
- Anyone who uses the Equipment or a Delight SIM does not keep to the conditions of this Agreement; and
- Your use of the Services damages the Network or puts the Network at risk.
- Where we suspend this does not affect your obligation to pay the Charges, save in the event of suspension or disconnection as a result of our maintenance of the Network which extends beyond three days and affects the entire Network in which case we will not charge any service Charges for the period in which you cannot use the Services.
- We may apply a fee to reconnect the Services where we have suspended them and/or disconnected any Delight SIM from the Network under 10.a.i., 10.a.iii. or 10.a.iv.
- Our right to suspend the Services under this Clause 10 does not affect any other rights we have to suspend or terminate this Agreement.
- Where you do not use the Services at least once every 120 days your Delight SIM will be disconnected from the Network, this Agreement will be terminated, any Multifunctional Top-up Voucher recorded on your Account that has not expired will be forfeited and you will lose your Number.
- The validity of each top up is 90 days. Post the 90 days' validity period, the credit will expire and the customer will not be entitled to a refund of the expired credit.
We may also terminate this Agreement IF:
- You are in breach of any term of this Agreement which is incapable of remedy or where you are in breach and we have asked you to remedy that breach but you have not within 7 days of our asking you to do;
- We suspend it in accordance with Clause 10;
- You become insolvent or are made bankrupt; or
- We are no longer allowed to operate the Network or provide you with the Services.
You can contact the Customer Services Team by using the following methods:
- Writing to: Customer Services Team, Mundio Services BV, Vogelstruys Hullenbergweg 278-308, 1101 BV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Phone us: Contact our Customer Services Team on 1200 (Free from Delight) or alternatively call 06 59 000 200 from any other mobile or landline (cost may vary depending on the phone providers);
- Online: Visit our Website (http://www.delightmobile.nl/) click on “Support” and then “Contact” and fill in the online request form. A member of the Customer Services team will usually get back to you within 1 working day of receipt.
- Our Customer Service Team is available from Monday to Sunday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- All calls to our Customer Service Team are recorded for monitoring and training.
All written notices to us have to be sent to:
c/o Mundio Services BV
Company number: 61283770
Office:Vogelstruys Hullenbergweg 278-308, 1101 BV Amsterdam,
- c/o Mundio Services BV
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Delight, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Dutch and international intellectual property and other laws.
- Subject to Clause 16 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Delight.
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- Subject to Clause 16 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Dutch Intellectual Property Law apply.
- Da. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Delight or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the Delight language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Delight or our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that Delight reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that Delight may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on the enquiry form may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
In order to purchase Goods and Services on this Website and to use the enquiry form facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as we may not require Payment Information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- You have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your Account details. Delight accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Delight immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, Delight accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the purchase information.
- Delight makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Whilst Delight uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- We are only liable to you as set out in this Agreement. We have no other duty or liability to you;
- Noting in this Agreement removes or limits liability for personal injury or death caused by something we have done or have failed to do.
- Except as set out in clause 21.a and 21.b, our entire liability to you for something we or anyone who works for us does or does not do will be limited to € 3,000 for one incident or a maximum of € 6,000 for a number of incidents within any 12 month period.
- We are not liable to you where we cannot fulfill our obligations under this Agreement as a result of something beyond our reasonable control and expectations.
- We are also not liable to you where we are unable to provide the Services as a result of the maintenance of our Network.
- Where you lose the Delight SIM or it is stolen you remain liable for any Charges incurred whilst the Delight SIM is not in your possession but before you tell us that it has been lost or stolen. This includes, but is not limited to cases where your Delight SIM is cloned.
- If you did not enter this Agreement as a consumer, we are not liable to you in any way for any loss of income; business; anticipated savings or profits; any loss of property or loss of use of property; or for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable at the time you entered this Agreement.
- If you entered this Agreement as a consumer, we are not liable to you in any way for any loss of income; business or profits; or for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable at the time you entered this Agreement.
- If as part of the Services we enable you to access the internet you agree that we are not liable for any content that you access, upload or download whether knowingly or not except for content that we make available to you directly;
- You must tell us about any claim as soon as reasonably possible;
- This Clause 21 survives the termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement does not confer any benefit on a third party who is not a party to this Agreement. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Delight.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing you may be capable of contracting with one or more third party when you use the Services. Where you contract with a third party whilst using the Services you confirm and understand that we are not a party to that Agreement even where payments due to that third party are deducted from Multifunctional Top-up Vouchers recorded against your Account.
- We may make reasonable amendments to the Agreement on giving you at least one months notice.
- If an amendment to the Basic Services has, or is likely to cause, a material detriment to the Service and is not as a result of a requirement by any regulatory authority or for legal reasons, we will give you notice and unless you terminate this Agreement by giving us notice in writing during that period the amendments will apply once that notice period has run out.
- We may also change your Number where we reasonably require. Where we do so, we will give you prior notice and explain why.
- Amendments will also be published on the Website www.delightmobile.nl and you agree that the publishing of these notices has the same effect as our giving you written notice by post.
- You may not transfer any rights or responsibilities under this Agreement without our expressed written consent.
- We may assign this Agreement at any time without your prior consent provided that such assignment does not affect the Services.
- Failure by us to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement shall neither be construed as a waiver of any right or remedy nor shall in any way affect the validity of this Agreement, or any part thereof, and no waiver of a breach of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any other breach.
- Termination of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of any breach by you of any of the terms of this Agreement and shall be without prejudice to our rights or remedies which might arise as a consequence of such breach, or which may have accrued up to the date of such termination.
- A finding that a term of this Agreement is, or has become, invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under governing law shall not affect or impair the validity, legality or enforceability of any other terms of this Agreement so long as the purpose of this Agreement is still capable of performance.
- This Agreement is governed by the Laws of The Netherlands and any dispute arising out of this Agreement is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of The Netherlands.
- Delight retains the right to cancel or modify these promotional terms at any time. All promotions only apply after the first top up. Calls made to CDMA devices will be treated as calls to a mobile phone. A connection charge (9.5c/call) applies to all calls unless otherwise stated.
Starter Pack Tariff is charged which is different from the Standard Tariffs. Starter Pack Tariff will be charged until Delight customers makes a First Top-Up of Credit after purchasing a Starter Pack, thereafter Standard Tariffs will automatically apply. Any preloaded Credit that remains on the Starter Pack after First Top-Up of Credit will be charged to the Standard Tariff. Terms and conditions are applicable and may be varied.
- 1ct international calls
Each Delight top-up entitles you to calls at 1 cent per minute to selected destinations as set out on the website. Unless otherwise stated, calls are to landlines only. 1 cent minutes cannot be used for calls to special numbers or whilst roaming. Connection Charge (10.5ct/call) applies.
- Delight Treats
This offer is only for Netherlands Delight customers. With the €9.90 Delight Treat you get 1000 minutes plus 1000 SMS plus 1000 MB internet allowance in the Netherlands. With the €29.90 Delight Treat you get 2000 minutes plus 2000 SMS plus 5000 MB internet allowance in the Netherlands. With the 30€ International Delight Treat you get 1000 minutes to 44 international destinations and Netherlands plus 1000 MB internet allowance (usable only in the Netherlands) plus 3000 free calls and SMS to other Delight’s (in any of the operating countries). All available allowance must be used within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days any remaining allowance will be unusable. If you exceed the allowance available in the chosen bundle, all further usage will be charged at standard rates. Your subscription will expire after 30 days. The bundle allowance cannot be used whilst roaming and for calls to special service numbers, and premium rate numbers. Rates published are based on full usage of the allowance of units during the validity period. Terms and conditions are applicable and may be varied.
- Internet Bundle
This offer is only for Netherlands Delight customers. With the €10 Delight Data Bundles you get 2000 MB internet allowance in the Netherlands. With the €15 Delight Bundle you get 4000 MB internet allowance in the Netherlands. Data Bundles are not valid for roaming use. Terms and conditions are applicable and may be varied.
Compare our Rates
This price comparison applies to standard international call rates only. Special rates or promotional rates are excluded from the price comparison.
The published price comparison with Lyca and Lebara are based on the international call rates published on each competitor’s website and are correct as of 17.05.2014 and at 18:00. These do not take into account “double your credit” (that is offered with Lyca’s and Lebara’s standard rates), other offers or promotions. All international calls are charged per minute. Connection charge is applicable: Delight 9.5 ct, Lyca 19 ct, Lebara 21 ct. Subject to our terms and conditions.
Delight will review from time to time the published price comparisons on this website and shall provide up to date price comparisons on a regular basis with competitor’s international call rates and will provide the details when last updated.
To ensure fairness the comparison is based solely on the international standards tariffs of Delight and its competitors, excluding bundles, promotional/special rates, roaming rates, calls to premium numbers or calls to special numbers to Delight or its competitors.
Delight reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue our price comparisons at any time without prior notice.
Delight reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without notice. All changes will be posted on our website.
Rates and use of Delight Services are further subject to our Terms and Conditions as published on our website.
Unless otherwise specified, all price comparisons refer to landline calling rates.
- Delight existing and new Customers on Pay As You Go (PAYG) can opt in to Delight Smart Rate which is cheaper than our Standard Rate. To get the Smart Rate you must opt in every month by sending a SMS to number 345 texting "smart"
- The Smart Rate is valid from 1st of each month to the last day of that month provided that you have sent your SMS. The Smart Rate will only commence after you have sent your SMS to 345 and not before and will expire on the last day of the month. You must therefore send "smart" by SMS to 345 every month to get the Smart Rate. If you send your SMS on the 5th of the month Smart Rate will apply from the time and date SMS received until the last day of the month. If you do not opt in each month then Standard Rates will apply.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Delight Promotional offer which applies other discount rates.
- Customers must have done at least one top-up to opt-in for the smart rates.
- The offer is not to be used for commercial purposes, for conferencing or if it is not being used in a handset or if it is being used for tethering. If Delight suspects mis-use Delight reserves the right to withdraw, suspend the offer and/or disconnect you.
- Delight reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or change this offer, rates and the terms and conditions at any time and with reasonable notice.
The terms and conditions of this offer are in addition to Delight general terms and conditions and any other offer subscribed to.
Porting will be allowed and Customers will receive their PAC Code only if they have used the services atleast once.